Strong, Earthy, and Timeless
Cedar fences are an eco-friendly option that can withstand temperamental Midwestern weather, require little maintenance, and will provide lasting security over the next 30 years. Achieve your American dream with a cedar fence as bold as Northwest Cedar’s. Ready to get started on your cedar wood fence process? Take a look at cedar fence posts and cedar privacy fence options.
Why Choose Cedar Fencing
Cedar wood fence lasts a lot longer than other types of wood due to its natural decay-resistant oils and ability to adapt to moisture content.
Increases Home Value
We’re Picky About Materials
Looking for something that gives you privacy and security without completely restricting your outside view? What you want is a semi private cedar fence. This type of fence gives you the best of both worlds—significant privacy with just enough room for a peek at your surroundings.
Some styles of semi private fences may offer more privacy depending on post spacing, so selecting the correct one is important. Our team can help you choose the style best for you and will work on getting the right measurements to start the project.
Explore Your Style Options
• Notched Top Cedar Privacy FenceThis style offers an appealing look with a solid feel that leaves you with just the right amount of privacy.
• Scalloped FenceWith an unmistakably charming design, this style offers security and curb appeal.
• Shadow Box FenceThis style looks identical on both of its sides, with enough space between posts to see through.
• Windsor-Style CedarFor those who love the unique basket weave design but want something that leaves more space for daylight.
• Highland Style CedarDiscover a fence style that’s aesthetically pleasing and functional.
• Picket FenceYou can’t go wrong with a classic picket style fence that looks great and maintains your privacy without blocking your view entirely.
Cedar Shadow Box Fence
Do you love the look of your yard but love your privacy a little more? Then you want a shadow box design. Featuring a vertical wood slab on opposite sides of the fence, it stands strong and maintains some privacy. The design allows just enough daylight for you to catch a glimpse of the neighborhood while making it hard for the neighbors to look in. It also helps control the wind, which means fewer blown-over pots or damaged gardens.
Explore Your Style Options
• Horizontal FenceWith its long, sleek lines, this horizontal fence is the contemporary look you’re after.
• Slatted WoodFeaturing thin horizontal slats, this privacy fence leaves just enough space for passing wind and just a small bit of visibility.
• Picket FenceLove the classic picket fence look but want fewer neighbors peering into your yard? This is your fence.
• Lattice FenceFor some added vibrance to your yard, consider the lattice fence. It doesn’t offer as much privacy but doubles down on the charm.
Cedar Privacy Fence
If privacy and security are your priority, you can’t go wrong with a cedar solid fence. Create a safe space for your kids and dogs to play and help control noise and climate. When the neighborhood gets busy, your fence will help decrease noise so you can enjoy the day in peace. This fence also holds strong against whatever mother nature throws at it, like hail, sleet, and gusts of wind. You don’t have to worry about it rotting or insects plaguing your new fence as it’s resistant to both. No matter which style or approach you choose, you’re always getting the most peace of mind out of a cedar privacy fence.